Premier League
Emirates Stadium
Arsenal
V
West Ham United
Allocation

Arsenal v West Ham United
Premier League
Emirates Stadium
Wednesday 15 December 2021, 8pm GMT

Allocation: 3,003

Ticket Prices

Adults £30, Over-65s £16, 18 Years and Under £16, Under-15s £10

Accessibility Ticket Prices

Adults £30, Over-65s £16, 18 Years and Under £16, Under-15s £10

For both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA), tickets are charged at the relevant price band. Please call our Ticket Office Team on 0333 030 0174 or email [email protected]

 

Sales Dates

The first 90% of tickets sold out to Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with 23+ Points. A ballot for the remaining 10% of tickets was held, open to Season Ticket Holders who had yet to purchase for this fixture. This ballot closed at 12noon on Friday 19 November.

 

Away Scheme

Payments were processed between Thursday 11 and Friday 12 November 2021

 

Loyalty Point Award

Please note that Loyalty Points for away fixtures will be applied the first working day after the completion of the fixture.

Official Travel Prices

There will be no Official Coach Travel for this fixture