Saturday 04 Sep
Updated Saturday 04 Sep 17:00
Match Tickets

Ticket information confirmed for Leeds away

Leeds United

 

Ticket information has been confirmed for West Ham United's away Premier League fixture at Leeds United.

The Hammers will travel to Elland Road for their third away league game of the 2021/22 campaign on Saturday 25 September, with kick-off set for 3pm.

West Ham have been allocated 2,913 tickets for this fixture, with Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with 26+ Points able to purchase from Friday 3 September.

See below for full ticketing information.

 

Leeds United v West Ham United
Premier League
Elland Road
Saturday 25 September 2021, 3pm BST

Allocation: 2,913

 

Ticket Prices

Adults £30, Over-65s £29, 16-18 years-old £22, Under-16s £20, Under-11s £10

Restricted view

Adults £28, Over-65s £27, 16-18 years-old £20, Under-16s £18, Under-11s £8

Accessibility tickets

Adults £30, Over-65s £29, 16-18 years-old £22, Under-16s £20, Under-11s £10

For both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA), tickets are charged at the relevant price band. Please call our Ticket Office Team on 0333 030 0174 or email [email protected]

 

Sales dates

The first 90% of tickets will be sold to Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with Priority Points at the following times. Once 90% of tickets have sold, the remaining 10% (291 tickets) will be made available to Season Ticket Holders who have yet to purchase for this fixture by a ballot process. Details of how to enter the ballot will be posted on whufc.com

Bondholders 3pm, Friday 3 September
Season Ticket Holders with 26+ points 9am, Monday 6 September
Season Ticket Holders with 25+ points 11am, Monday 6 September
Season Ticket Holders with 24+ points 1pm, Monday 6 September
Season Ticket Holders with 23+ points 3pm, Monday 6 September
Season Ticket Holders with 22+ points 5pm, Monday 6 September
Season Ticket Holders with 21+ points 9am, Tuesday 7 September
Season Ticket Holders with 20+ points 11am, Tuesday 7 September
Season Ticket Holders with 19+ points 1pm, Tuesday 7 September
Season Ticket Holders with 18+ points 3pm, Tuesday 7 September
Season Ticket Holders with 17+ points 5pm, Tuesday 7 September
Season Ticket Holders with 16+ points 9am, Wednesday 8 September
Season Ticket Holders with 15+ points 11am, Wednesday 8 September
Season Ticket Holders with 14+ points 1pm, Wednesday 8 September
Season Ticket Holders with 13+ points 3pm, Wednesday 8 September
Season Ticket Holders with 12+ points 5pm, Wednesday 8 September
Season Ticket Holders with 11+ points 9am, Thursday 9 September
Season Ticket Holders with 10+ points 11am, Thursday 9 September
Season Ticket Holders with 9+ points 1pm, Thursday 9 September
Season Ticket Holders with 8+ points 3pm, Thursday 9 September
Season Ticket Holders with 7+ points 5pm, Thursday 9 September
Season Ticket Holders with 6+ points 9am, Friday 10 September
Season Ticket Holders with 5+ points 11am, Friday 10 September
Season Ticket Holders with 4+ points 1pm, Friday 10 September
Season Ticket Holders with 3+ points 3pm, Friday 10 September
Season Ticket Holders with 2+ points 5pm, Friday 10 September
Season Ticket Holders with 1+ points 9am, Monday 13 September
Season Ticket Holders with 0+ points 11am, Monday 13 September

 

  • Tickets will be available via www.eticketing.co.uk/whufc or by calling 0333 030 1966
  • Bondholders are able to purchase away matches via eticketing
  • All sales dates are subject to change by the club at short notice
  • Any further sales dates & levels will be announced subject to availability
  • www.whufc.com and www.eticketing.co.uk/whufc will be updated once the match sells out

 

Away Scheme

Payments were processed on Friday 3 September 2021 

 

Official Coach Travel

Coaches will depart from the following pick-up points:

  • Pudding Mill Lane DLR Station at 6.30am 
  • Rush Green Training Ground at 7am

Prices: 

£35 Adults, £30 Concessions (U16/U21/O65/Accessible)