Thursday 21 Oct
Updated Thursday 21 Oct 12:00
Match Tickets

Ticket information confirmed for Wolves away

Molineux

 

Ticket information has been confirmed for West Ham United's away Premier League fixture at Wolverhampton Wanderers.

The Hammers will travel to Molineux on Saturday 20 November, with kick-off set for 3pm.

West Ham have been allocated 3,062 tickets for this fixture, with Bondholders able to purchase now and Season Ticket Holders with 29+ Points from Friday 22 October.

See below for full ticketing information.

 

Wolverhampton Wanderers v West Ham United
Premier League
Molineux
Saturday 20 November 2021, 3pm GMT

Allocation: 3,062

 

Ticket Prices

Adults £30, Over-65s £26.50, Under-21s £26.50, Under-17s £16, Under-12s £14

Accessibility Ticket Prices

Adults £30, Over-65s £26.50, Under-21s £26.50, Under-17s £16, Under-12s £14

For both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA), tickets are charged at the relevant price band. Please call our Ticket Office Team on 0333 030 0174 or email [email protected]

 

Sales Dates

The first 90% of tickets will be sold to Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with Priority Points at the following times. Once 90% of tickets have sold, the remaining 10% (306 tickets) will be sold via a ballot process to Season Ticket Holders who have yet to purchase for this fixture. Details of the ballot will be posted on whufc.com

Bondholders 12pm, Thursday 21 October
Season Ticket Holders with 29+ Priority Points 9am, Friday 22 October
Season Ticket Holders with 28+ Priority Points 11am, Friday 22 October
Season Ticket Holders with 27+ Priority Points 1pm, Friday 22 October
Season Ticket Holders with 26+ Priority Points 3pm, Friday 22 October
Season Ticket Holders with 25+ Priority Points 5pm, Friday 22 October
Season Ticket Holders with 24+ Priority Points 9am, Monday 25 October
Season Ticket Holders with 23+ Priority Points 11am, Monday 25 October
Season Ticket Holders with 22+ Priority Points 1pm, Monday 25 October
Season Ticket Holders with 21+ Priority Points 3pm, Monday 25 October
Season Ticket Holders with 20+ Priority Points 5pm, Monday 25 October
Season Ticket Holders with 19+ Priority Points 9am, Tuesday 26 October
Season Ticket Holders with 18+ Priority Points 11am, Tuesday 26 October
Season Ticket Holders with 17+ Priority Points 1pm, Tuesday 26 October
Season Ticket Holders with 16+ Priority Points 3pm, Tuesday 26 October
Season Ticket Holders with 15+ Priority Points 5pm, Tuesday 26 October
Season Ticket Holders with 14+ Priority Points 9am, Wednesday 27 October
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 13+ Priority Points 11am, Wednesday 27 October
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 12+ Priority Points 1pm, Wednesday 27 October
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 11+ Priority Points 3pm, Wednesday 27 October
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 10+ Priority Points 5pm, Wednesday 27 October
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 9+ Priority Points 9am, Thursday 28 October
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 8+ Priority Points 11am, Thursday 28 October
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 7+ Priority Points 1pm, Thursday 28 October
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 6+ Priority Points 3pm, Thursday 28 October
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 5+ Priority Points 5pm, Thursday 28 October
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 4+ Priority Points 9am, Friday 29 October
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 3+ Priority Points 11am, Friday 29 October
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 2+ Priority Points 1pm, Friday 29 October
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders with 1+ Priority Points 3pm, Friday 29 October
​​​​​​​Season Ticket Holders 5pm, Friday 29 October
Claret Members 9am, Monday 1 November

  • Tickets will be available via www.eticketing.co.uk/whufc or by calling 0333 030 1966
  • All Priority Point thresholds are subject to ticket availability
  • Bondholders can purchase away matches via eticketing
  • All sales dates are subject to change by the club at short notice
  • Any further sales dates & levels will be announced subject to availability
  • www.whufc.com and www.eticketing.co.uk/whufc will be updated once the match sells out

 

Away Scheme

Payments will be processed between Thursday 21 October and Friday 22 October

 

Official Coach Travel

Coaches will depart from the following pick-up points:

  • Pudding Mill Lane DLR Station at 10.00am
  • Rush Green Training Ground at 10.30am

Prices

Adults £35 Concessions £30