Tuesday 16 Nov
Updated Thursday 25 Nov 15:42
Match Tickets

West Ham United Match Tickets - Five Home games available now!

Fans at London Stadium

 

The matches are coming thick and fast for West Ham United this season, with David Moyes' men competing in the Premier League, UEFA Europa League and Carabao Cup.

The Club would like to keep supporters updated with regards to match ticket availability for our upcoming games.

 

Home Matches

Brighton & Hove Albion (H), Premier League, London Stadium, Wednesday 1 December, 7.30pm

Tickets for this match are currently on General Sale. Tickets are priced from £10 Kids and £20 Adults.

Click here to buy now

 

Chelsea (H), Premier League, London Stadium, Saturday 4 December, 12.30pm

The Ticket Exchange is open now for this fixture. Season Ticket Holders who cannot attend can relist their seats for other supporters to buy.

Click here to buy or relist now

 

Dinamo Zagreb (H), UEFA Europa League Group H, London Stadium, Thursday 9 December, 8pm

Tickets for this match are on General Sale, from just £10 Kids and £20 Adults.

Click here to buy now

 

Norwich City (H), Premier League, London Stadium, Saturday 18 December, 3pm

Tickets for this match are on General Sale, from just £1 Kids and £25 Adults.

Click here to buy now

 

Southampton (H), Premier League, London Stadium, Sunday 26 December, 3pm

Tickets for this match are on General Sale, from just £15 Kids and £30 Adults.

Click here to buy now

 

Club London

What better way to celebrate the festive season than by spending time with family, friends, colleagues or clients while experiencing every moment at London Stadium from some of the best seats in the house?

From laid back sports bars with family and friends to a full fine dining experience with key clients or colleagues, our Club London lounges are perfect for all tastes, with limited availability for Dinamo Zagreb, Norwich City and Southampton.

Call 0204 551 0037 to enquire now or request a call back by clicking here. You can also book hospitality online by clicking here.

 

Dinamo Zagreb Club London

 

Away Matches

 

Manchester City (A), Premier League, Etihad Stadium, Sunday 28 November. 2pm

The first 90% of our allocation of 3,055 tickets sold out to Season Ticket Holders with 11+ Priority Points. The remaining 10% of tickets were sold to Season Ticket Holders who had yet to purchase for this fixture by a ballot process. The ballot closed at 12noon on Monday 8 November.

 

Burnley (A), Premier League, Turf Moor, Sunday 12 December, 2pm

The first 90% of our allocation of 2,354 tickets sold out to Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with 25+ Priority Points. The remaining 10% (235 tickets) were be sold by a ballot process to Season Ticket Holders who had yet to purchase for this fixture. The ballot closed at 12noon on Thursday 11 November.

 

Arsenal (A), Premier League, Emirates Stadium, Wednesday 15 December, 8pm

The first 90% of our allocation of 3,003 tickets sold out to Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with 23+ Points. A ballot for the remaining 10% of tickets was held, open to Season Ticket Holders who had yet to purchase for this fixture. This ballot closed at 12noon on Friday 19 November.

 

Tottenham Hotspur (A), Carabao Cup quarter-final, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Wednesday 22 December, 7.45pm

Tickets for this match sold out to Season Ticket Holders with 8+ Points.

 

Make sure your West Ham Account is fully set-up before buying online

Remember to have your West Ham Account correctly set up, linked to your Ticketing Client Reference Number, and double check your My Network Group is correct before you buy online. You can watch our guides on how to set up and update your West Ham Account here.

 

Brighton General Sale