Wednesday 10 Nov
Updated Wednesday 10 Nov 16:30
Match Tickets

Ticketing information confirmed for Arsenal away

Emirates Stadium

 

Ticket information has been confirmed for West Ham United's away Premier League fixture at Arsenal.

The Hammers will travel to Emirates Stadium on Wednesday 15 December, with kick-off set for 8pm.

West Ham have been allocated 3,003 tickets for this fixture, with Bondholders able to purchase from 3pm on Thursday 11 November and Season Ticket Holders with 33+ Points from Friday 12 November.

See below for full ticketing information.

Arsenal v West Ham United
Premier League
Emirates Stadium
Wednesday 15 December 2021, 8pm GMT

Allocation: 3,003

 

Ticket Prices

Adults £30, Over-65s £16, 18 Years and Under £16, Under-15s £10

Accessibility Ticket Prices

Adults £30, Over-65s £16, 18 Years and Under £16, Under-15s £10

For both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA), tickets are charged at the relevant price band. Please call our Ticket Office Team on 0333 030 0174 or email [email protected]

 

Sales Dates

The first 90% of tickets will be sold to Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with Loyalty Points at the following times. Once 90% have sold, a ballot will be held for the remaining 10% (300 tickets), open to Season Ticket Holders who have yet to purchase for this fixture. Details of this ballot will be posted on whufc.com

Bondholders 3pm, Thursday 11 November
Season Ticket Holders with 33+ points 9am, Friday 12 November
Season Ticket Holders with 32+ points 11am, Friday 12 November
Season Ticket Holders with 31+ Points 1pm, Friday 12 November
Season Ticket Holders with 30+ Points 3pm, Friday 12 November
Season Ticket Holders with 29+ Points 5pm, Friday 12 November
Season Ticket Holders with 28+ points 9am, Monday 15 November
Season Ticket Holders with 27+ points 11am, Monday 15 November
Season Ticket Holders with 26+ Points 1pm, Monday 15 November
Season Ticket Holders with 25+ Points 3pm, Monday 15 November
Season Ticket Holders with 24+ Points 5pm, Monday 15 November
Season Ticket Holders with 23+ points 9am, Tuesday 16 November
Season Ticket Holders with 22+ points 11am, Tuesday 16 November
Season Ticket Holders with 21+ Points 1pm, Tuesday 16 November
Season Ticket Holders with 20+ Points 3pm, Tuesday 16 November
Season Ticket Holders with 19+ Points 5pm, Tuesday 16 November
Season Ticket Holders with 18+ points 9am, Wednesday 17 November
Season Ticket Holders with 17+ points 11am, Wednesday 17 November
Season Ticket Holders with 16+ Points 1pm, Wednesday 17 November
Season Ticket Holders with 15+ Points 3pm, Wednesday 17 November
Season Ticket Holders with 14+ Points 5pm, Wednesday 17 November
Season Ticket Holders with 13+ points 9am, Thursday 18 November
Season Ticket Holders with 12+ points 11am, Thursday 18 November
Season Ticket Holders with 11+ Points 1pm, Thursday 18 November
Season Ticket Holders with 10+ Points 3pm, Thursday 18 November
Season Ticket Holders with 9+ Points 5pm, Thursday 18 November
Season Ticket Holders with 8+ points 9am, Friday 19 November
Season Ticket Holders with 7+ points 11am, Friday 19 November
Season Ticket Holders with 6+ Points 1pm, Friday 19 November
Season Ticket Holders with 5+ Points 3pm, Friday 19 November
Season Ticket Holders with 4+ Points 5pm, Friday 19 November
Season Ticket Holders with 3+ points 9am, Monday 22 November
Season Ticket Holders with 2+ points 11am, Monday 22 November
Season Ticket Holders with 1+ Points 1pm, Monday 22 November
Season Ticket Holders 3pm, Monday 22 November
Claret Members 5pm, Monday 22 November

  • Tickets will be available via eticketing.co.uk/whufc or by calling 0333 030 1966
  • All Loyalty Point thresholds are subject to ticket availability and may not take place
  • Bondholders can purchase away matches via eticketing.co.uk/whufc
  • All sales dates are subject to change by the club at short notice
  • Any further sales dates & levels will be announced subject to availability ·
  • whufc.com and eticketing.co.uk/whufc will be updated once the match sells out

 

Away Scheme

Payments will be processed between Thursday 11 and Friday 12 November 2021

 

Loyalty Point Award

Please note that Loyalty Points for Away fixtures will be applied the first working day after the completion of the fixture.

 

Official Travel

There will be no Official Coach Travel for this fixture.