Thursday 02 Dec
Updated Thursday 02 Dec 10:30
Match Tickets

Ticketing information confirmed for Crystal Palace away

Selhurst Park

 

Ticket information has been confirmed for West Ham United's away Premier League fixture at Crystal Palace.

The Hammers will travel to Selhurst Park on New Year's Day, with kick-off set for 5.30pm.

West Ham have been allocated 2,886 tickets for this fixture, with Bondholders able to purchase from 3pm on Thursday 2 December and Season Ticket Holders with 42+ Points from Friday 3 December.

See below for full ticketing information.

 

Crystal Palace v West Ham United
Premier League
Selhurst Park
Saturday 1 January 2022, 5.30pm GMT

Allocation: 2,866

 

Ticket Prices

Adults £30 (Restricted View £28), Over 65s/Students (with ID)/18-21 £20 (Restricted View £19), 17 and Under £16 (Restricted View £15)

Accessibility Ticket Prices

Adults £20 (Restricted View £19), Over 65s/Students (with ID)/18-21 £20 (Restricted View £19), 17 and Under £16 (Restricted View £15)

For both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA), tickets are charged at the relevant price band. Please call our Ticket Office Team on 0333 030 0174 or email [email protected]

 

Sales Dates

The first 90% of tickets will be sold to Bondholders and Season Ticket Holders with Loyalty Points at the following times. Once 90% of tickets have sold, the remaining 10% (286 tickets) will be sold via a ballot process open to Season Ticket Holders who have yet to purchase for this fixture. Details of this ballot will be posted on whufc.com

Bondholders 3pm, Thursday 2 December
Season Ticket Holders with 42+ Points 9am, Friday 3 December
Season Ticket Holders with 41+ Points 11am, Friday 3 December
Season Ticket Holders with 40+ Points 1pm, Friday 3 December
Season Ticket Holders with 39+ Points 3pm, Friday 3 December
Season Ticket Holders with 38+ Points 5pm, Friday 3 December
Season Ticket Holders with 37+ Points 9am, Monday 6 December
Season Ticket Holders with 36+ Points 11am, Monday 6 December
Season Ticket Holders with 35+ Points 1pm, Monday 6 December
Season Ticket Holders with 34+ Points 3pm, Monday 6 December
Season Ticket Holders with 33+ Points 5pm, Monday 6 December
Season Ticket Holders with 32+ Points 9am, Tuesday 7 December
Season Ticket Holders with 31+ Points 11am, Tuesday 7 December
Season Ticket Holders with 30+ Points 1pm, Tuesday 7 December
Season Ticket Holders with 29+ Points 3pm, Tuesday 7 December
Season Ticket Holders with 28+ Points 5pm, Tuesday 7 December
Season Ticket Holders with 27+ Points 9am, Wednesday 8 December
Season Ticket Holders with 26+ Points 11am, Wednesday 8 December
Season Ticket Holders with 25+ Points 1pm, Wednesday 8 December
Season Ticket Holders with 24+ Points 3pm, Wednesday 8 December
Season Ticket Holders with 23+ Points 5pm, Wednesday 8 December
Season Ticket Holders with 22+ Points 9am, Thursday 9 December
Season Ticket Holders with 21+ Points 11am, Thursday 9 December
Season Ticket Holders with 20+ Points 1pm, Thursday 9 December
Season Ticket Holders with 19+ Points 3pm, Thursday 9 December
Season Ticket Holders with 18+ Points 5pm, Thursday 9 December
Season Ticket Holders with 17+ Points 9am, Friday 10 December
Season Ticket Holders with 16+ Points 11am, Friday 10 December
Season Ticket Holders with 15+ Points 1pm, Friday 10 December
Season Ticket Holders with 14+ Points 3pm, Friday 10 December
Season Ticket Holders with 13+ Points 5pm, Friday 10 December
Season Ticket Holders with 12+ Points 9am, Monday 13 December
Season Ticket Holders with 11+ Points 11am, Monday 12 December
Season Ticket Holders with 10+ Points 1pm, Monday 13 December
Season Ticket Holders with 9+ Points 3pm, Monday 13 December
Season Ticket Holders with 8+ Points 5pm, Monday 13 December
Season Ticket Holders with 7+ Points 9am, Tuesday 14 December
Season Ticket Holders with 6+ Points 11am, Tuesday 14 December
Season Ticket Holders with 5+ Points 1pm, Tuesday 14 December
Season Ticket Holders with 4+ Points 3pm, Tuesday 14 December
Season Ticket Holders with 3+ Points 5pm, Tuesday 14 December
Season Ticket Holders with 2+ Points 9am, Wednesday 15 December
Season Ticket Holders with 1+ Points 11am, Wednesday 15 December
Season Ticket Holders 1pm, Wednesday 15 December
Claret Members 3pm, Wednesday 15 December

  • Tickets will be available via eticketing.co.uk/whufc or by calling 0333 030 1966
  • Loyalty Point thresholds are subject to ticket availability and may not take place
  • Bondholders can purchase away matches via eticketing.co.uk/whufc
  • All sales dates are subject to change by the club at short notice
  • Any further sales dates & levels will be announced subject to availability
  • whufc.com and eticketing.co.uk/whufc will be updated once the match sells out

 

Away Scheme

Payments will be processed between Thursday 2 and Friday 3 December 2021

 

Official Travel

There will be no Official Coach Travel for this fixture.