Five West Ham United fixtures moved
Five more West Ham United’s Premier League fixtures have been moved to new dates and kick-off times.
The home game with Brighton & Hove Albion originally scheduled for Tuesday 30 November will now be played on Wednesday 1 December, kick-off at 7.30pm and be broadcast live in the UK by Amazon Prime Video.
Three days later, on Saturday 4 December, the Hammers will be in action at London Stadium again, when Chelsea are the visitors for a 12.30pm kick-off which will be shown by BT Sport.
With West Ham in UEFA Europa League action at home to Dinamo Zagreb on Thursday 9 December, the away fixture at Burnley has been pushed back to a 2pm kick-off on Sunday 12 December. However, our game at Turf Moor will not be screened live in the UK.
BT Sport will broadcast live coverage of the derby with Arsenal at Emirates Stadium on Wednesday 15 December, with kick-off at 8pm.
While the date and kick-off time will not change for our Tuesday 28 December trip to Watford, the 3pm fixture will be screened live by Amazon Prime Video.
Finally, the New Year’s Day fixture at Crystal Palace has been moved back two-and-a-half hours to kick-off at 5.30pm, with Sky Sports providing live coverage from Selhurst Park.
Revised Premier League fixtures:
- West Ham United v Brighton & Hove Albion, London Stadium, Wednesday 1 December 2021, 7.30pm (Amazon Prime Video)
- West Ham United v Chelsea, London Stadium, Saturday 4 December 2021, 12.30pm (BT Sport)
- Burnley v West Ham United, Turf Moor, Sunday 12 December 2021, 2pm
- Arsenal v West Ham United, Emirates Stadium, Wednesday 15 December 2021, 8pm (BT Sport)
- Watford v West Ham United, Vicarage Road, Tuesday 28 December 2021, 3pm (Amazon Prime Video)
- Crystal Palace v West Ham United, Selhurst Park, Saturday 1 January 2022, 5.30pm (Sky Sports)