FAQs: Season Ticket Waiting List - 2019/20 Season Tickets
PROCESS TO SECURE A SEASON TICKET
I’m on the Season Ticket Waiting List, what do I need to do?
Season Ticket sales for the 2019/20 Premier League campaign will open to supporters on the Waiting List from Monday 10 June, in order of the date they joined.
- First and foremost, it’s imperative that your contact details are up to date so we can contact you about your priority sales window to secure a Season Ticket. Login to your account at eticketing.co.uk/WHUFC or call us on 0333 030 1966 to update your details
- Receive priority sales window – supporters nearest the top of the Waiting List will be notified by email and SMS of their priority sales window to secure a Season Ticket. However, please note that due to the high renewal rate, we cannot guarantee all supporters on the Waiting list will get the opportunity to secure a Season Ticket at this point
- Select your seats – if you receive a priority sales window, you will then be able to select your Season Ticket seats either online or by calling the Ticket Office. We strongly advise supporters do this as soon as their priority window opens, to not only get the best pick of available seats, but to ensure you don’t miss out altogether
What are the bands/prices of Season Tickets?
- 2019/20 Season Ticket seats are available across all price bands within the stadium, but please note that availability within each band is strictly limited and some bands may sell out quicker than others.
- Prices start from £320 for Adults and from £99 for Under 16s.
What if I’m on the Waiting List and I’m offered a Season Ticket but I don’t take it?
Any supporters on the Waiting List who have previously been offered a Season Ticket priority sales window and are offered one again for the 2019/20 season and choose not to purchase, will be removed from the Waiting List.
If you paid a deposit a deposit to join the Waiting List, this value will be added to your Club Cash balance and can be spent on a range of club products including match tickets and membership. Please note that Club Cash balances will expire at the end of the season on 31 May 2020, and any remaining balances will be deemed lost.
I’m on the Waiting List but I haven’t received any communications from the Club – what do I do?
- All supporters on the Waiting List should have already received an email asking to ensure contact details are fully up to date, so if you haven’t received this email or updated your details, we advise you do this as soon as possible to make sure you don’t miss your opportunity.
- To update your details now, call the Ticket Office on 0333 030 1966 or login to your ticketing account here
I don’t think I’m on the Waiting List but have received communications about being on it, what should I do?
- Call the Ticket Office on 0333 030 1966 and they will be able to check your ticketing account history.
I paid a deposit to join the Season Ticket Waiting List, will I get this back?
- If you paid a £10 deposit to join the Waiting List, it will be refunded after you have purchased your Season Ticket.
What payment methods are taken?
Season Tickets can be renewed using debit or credit card (including Amex), cash, or a four-month payment plan.
How and when can I pay?
You will need to pay at the time of selecting your Season Ticket seats. This can be done either online at eticketing.co.uk/WHUFC or by calling the Ticket Office on 0333 030 1966.
What payment plan options are available?
You can apply to pay by monthly instalments via our partner V12 Season Ticket Finance, with the following option available:
- Four-month plan – the Season Ticket renewal price will be divided into four equal payments, with a £30 arrangement fee added to the first instalment. Payment of the first instalment will be due 30 days after acceptance.
To pay using a monthly payment plan, simply select Pay By Instalments at checkout stage when purchasing online at eticketing.co.uk/WHUFC
Applications can also be made in person or over the phone. Please have details of your employment and home addresses covering the last six years, and current bank details for a credit check.
SEASON TICKET DETAILS
What is the Home Cup Scheme?
By joining this scheme, you will automatically be allocated your Season Ticket seat for all home cup games. PLUS – you will also receive a double loyalty point for each home cup attendance and receive priority for any later cup round stages, subject to availability. When renewing online, you will receive a prompt at checkout stage asking to join. Some Season Ticket holders may be requested to move to alternate seats if the away club take the full cup ticket allocation and therefore we can’t guarantee a seat for all home cup fixtures.
Which matches are included in the Season Ticket?
All home league matches, plus first option on home cup tickets. Supporters who sit in certain areas may not be guaranteed their seat if the away club take their full 15% allocation. You also have access to many exclusive benefits which can be viewed here.
How do I access London Stadium next season?
For the 2019/20 season, all Season Ticket Holders will be receiving a new Season Ticket access card. Replacement Season Cards are subject to a £10 administration fee.
Please note that as part of stadium regulations children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by adult at all times.
When will I receive my Season Ticket card?
Season Tickets will be despatched towards the end of July 2019 ahead of the opening home fixture of the season.
Do the Club require proof of age for concession Season Tickets?
Subject to the Club’s terms and conditions, the Club reserves the right to investigate and request proof of eligibility at their discretion.
Who qualifies for concession Season Tickets?
Age-related concessions are available for over-65s, under-21s and under-16s. To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- Over-65s – Date of birth on or before 1 August 1954
- Under-21s – Date of birth on or after 1 September 1998
- Under-16s – Date of birth on or after 1 September 2003
Accessibility concessions are available if you are able to provide one of the following:
- Disability Living Allowance – Higher Rate Mobility or Care
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) – Enhanced Rate Mobility or Daily Living, CVI/BD8
I have an under-16 on the waiting list but as a parent/guardian/carer (responsible adult) I already have a Season Ticket seat. Can I get the under-16 ticket next to my current Season Ticket?
- If there is no available seat adjacent to the existing Season Ticket Holder, we would try to relocate the adult, to offer seats together at the relevant price band, for children aged 13 and under. Children aged 14 and above may be seated on their own without having a parent/guardian sitting in the adjacent seat.
West Ham United Football Club Limited is registered in England and Wales 00066516. Registered office: London Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, E20 2ST. West Ham United Football Club Limited acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. West Ham United Football Club Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 728632. Credit provided subject to age and status.