The Great Briton
The Great Briton showcases Olympic medals and football accolades, celebrating the British champions of London 2012 as well as those remarkable West Ham United players and managers who earned major honours.
The Great Briton is a rousing tribute to the true spirit of British sportsmanship, shared by an extraordinary few.
Light and sophisticated in style, The Great Briton is lit by stunning floor to ceiling glazing. Members can enjoy panoramic views of London’s other celebrated architectural feats, including that of the Gherkin and The Shard.
The bar and lounge feature a mix of perch tables and relaxed banquette and armchair seating to catch up with friends for pre-match drinks. For those seeking a dining experience, the elegant restaurant features private booth seating and offers a three-course buffet menu.
This unforgettable matchday experience includes:
- VIP seating in the upper tier of the West Stand
- Access to the lounge pre-match, at half-time and after the game*
- Private table for you and your guests
- 3 course buffet meal
- Complimentary drink at half-time (beers, wines & soft drinks)
- Cash bar facility
- Complimentary matchday programme
- Guest Appearance from Hammer Legend**
*2.5 hours before kick off
**On a rotational basis