The Arnold Hills
This members club pays homage to the Arnold Hills, an East End visionary, philanthropist and founder of our great Club. The traditional design celebrates the craftsmanship of the Thames Ironworks Shipbuilding Company, where Hills was Managing Director. His grand vision for East London is now being realised over 100 years later at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Along with a sweeping entrance and a commanding view of the pitch, the Arnold Hills features subtle design representations, such as brushed copper finishes and deep claret upholstery.
The bar and lounge provides a cultured space in which to relax and enjoy a drink before the match. Its restaurant’s intimate booths provide members with the finest a la carte dining experience, akin to that of London’s elite restaurant scene.
This unforgettable matchday experience includes:
- Spectacular pitch facing views of London Stadium from within the lounge
- VIP seating in the mid-tier of the West Stand
- Access to the lounge pre-match, at half-time and after the game*
- Private table for you and your guests
- 3 course a la carte menu
- Complimentary drink at half-time (beers, wines & soft drinks)
- Cash bar facility
- Complimentary matchday programme
- Guest Appearance from Hammer Legend**
*2.5 hours before kick off
*On a rotational basis