Boleyn Ground


The Club have played at five stadia during the Club's long and illustrious history.

Thames Ironworks FC started life at Hermit Road in Canning Town in 1895 before moving to Browning Road in East Ham in March 1897.

The Memorial Grounds became the Hammers' grand new home in the summer of 1897, spending the next seven seasons at the smart new facility in West Ham before moving to the Boleyn Ground in Upton Park in 1904.  London Stadium became the Hammers' new home in 2016.