Skip to main content
Who are Half-Season Tickets available to?
- Half-Season Tickets will be available to supporters on the Season Ticket Waiting List in priority order of when they joined.
- We will be contacting supporters through multiple contact channels from Wednesday 5 December including email and SMS with details of your priority window to secure a Half-Season Ticket.
- Demand for seats is high so we would urge you to contact the Ticket Office as soon as your window opens to ensure you take advantage of your priority position.
What if I’m on the Waiting List and I’m offered a Half-Season Ticket but I don’t take it?
- Securing a Half-Season Ticket now is your best chance to gain Season Ticket Holder status and gives you benefits including the ability to renew your seat for the 2019/20 season.
- If you don’t take this chance and then are offered and do not buy a Season Ticket ahead of the 2019/20 season, you will be removed from the Waiting List.
What are the bands/prices of the newly available seats?
- Half-Season Ticket seats are available across all price bands within the stadium but please note that availability within each band is strictly limited and some bands may sell out quicker than others.
- Prices start from £150 for Adults and from £50 for Under 16s.
Are the seats on sale just those at the top of the stadium at the back?
- No - Half-Season Ticket seats are available across all price bands within the stadium but please note that availability within each band is strictly limited and some bands may sell out quicker than others.
Why are you asking supporters to secure seats now when you don’t have the safety certificate for 60,000 yet?
- We are offering these now to ensure our fans have the best possible chance to choose their seats in time for the Brighton game.
What happens if you don’t get the certificate in time for the Brighton game?
- It is expected that the safety certificate will be granted by the close of the year upon which Half-Season Tickets will be processed.
- Whilst we don’t anticipate this scenario, in the event that the safety certificate is not granted in time, your payment will be fully refunded, and you will retain your priority position to secure a Season Ticket as soon as they become available.
What’s the best way to contact the Club about this sale?
- Supporters on the Waiting List who are eligible for a Half-Season ticket based on their position on the Waiting List, will receive an email and SMS with their priority window in which to call the Ticket Office to select seats and make payment.
- Demand for seats is high so you are urged to call as soon as your window opens to ensure you capitalise on your priority position.
Is there an option to pay monthly for my Half-Season Ticket?
- Yes, you will be able to apply to pay monthly over a period of three months through our partner V12 Season Ticket Finance.
- You can select this option when you call the Ticket Office to secure your seats.
When will I receive my Season Ticket card?
- An E-ticket or paper ticket will be issued for the Brighton game and then Season Ticket Cards will be sent out in time for the following Premier League home match against Arsenal.
I’m on the Waiting List but I haven’t received any communications from the Club – what do I do?
- All supporters on the Waiting List should have already received an email asking to ensure contact details are fully up to date, so if you haven’t received this email or updated your details we advise you do this as soon as possible to make sure you don’t miss your opportunity.
- To update your details now, call the Ticket Office on 0333 030 1966 or login to your ticketing account here
I paid a deposit to join the Season Ticket Waiting List, will I get this back?
- Yes, if you paid a £10 deposit to join the Waiting List, it will be refunded against your Season Ticket price once the safety certificate is granted.
I don’t think I’m on the Waiting List but have received communications about being on it, what should I do?
- Call the Ticket Office on 0333 030 1966 and they will be able to check your ticketing account history.