There are five train and tube stations in close proximity to London Stadium, served by a number of train lines.
The Club strongly recommends that supporters plan their journey to London Stadium, including visiting the transport operators' websites for the latest information in advance of travel.
Safety on train and tube
Please note the following safety information is advised by Transport for London (TfL):
- As a result of congestion or social distancing challenges within Stratford station you may be required to queue for entry into the station – If this occurs please be patient with staff and you will be allowed entry when safe to do so.
- You are required to wear a face covering on public transport – your covering must be on, covering your mouth and nose at all times, when in the station and on the train – if it isn’t you may be denied entry to the network by policing of TfL enforcement staff or you could face a fine.
- Supporters should try to maintain one metre plus distance at all times whilst in any queue as well as moving through the station.
- For more information on TfL’s covid-19 guidance please visit tfl.gov.uk/campaign/coronavirus
Please note the following safety information is advised by Southeastern Railway:
- There are social distancing measures in place in Stratford International station - these are clearly signposted, and the male toilets are currently closed for refurbishment
- There is a one-way system in place in the main concourse if there is an influx of passengers at full-time
- Face Coverings are mandatory in the stations and onboard unless exempt
Latest travel information
Click here for a map
- Supporters are encouraged to arrive at London Stadium a minimum of 30 minutes before kick-off
- All wheelchair accessible users and hospitality supporters are asked to arrive via Bridge 3. See map above
- All general admission Season Ticket Holders are asked to arrive via Bridge 1. See map above
- All supporters above the age of 11 must wear a face covering
- All supporters will need to undergo a temperature check on the bridges to the island prior to entry
- All supporters above the age of 16 will need to carry photo ID and have their ticket checked before entry
- All supporters will need to submit to a security search prior to entry
- Bridge 1 will be open for general admission supporters at 15:45
- Bridge 3 will be open for wheelchair users and hospitality guests from 14:45
- General admission turnstiles G and H in the Billy Bonds Stand will be open from 16:00, 90 mins before kick-off
- Hospitality entrance B will be open from 15:00, 2.5 hours before kick-off
- London Stadium is completely cashless. Food and drink will be available in the Billy Bonds concourse, see map here.
- Programmes will also be available via cashless payment from the Stadium Store
- The Stadium Store will be open from 16:00, but the number of supporters allowed in at any one time will be limited
- The Ticket Office windows will be open from 16:00. The Ticket Office telephone lines are open from 09:00 on matchday on 0333 030 1966
- The stadium island will be open to ticket holders only
- SLOs and stewards will line the routes to and from Stratford. Staff will also be present on routes from other local stations on approach to the stadium to greet fans and provide directional assistance
- Supporters with access requirements will be contacted in advance of the game to provide them with all the information they need on the shuttle bus service, accessing services and facilities and sunflower lanyards
- All tickets will be issued in digital form, with the option of printing out an e-ticket. If supporters do not have access to a digital ticket, smartphone, or print at home facility they will need to contact the Ticket Office
For any further information, enquiries or assistance, supporter can call the Ticket Office on 0333 030 1966. Lines are open from Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00 and on matchday from 09:00.