Supporter Code of Conduct
You must read and agree to follow this Code at all times. If you have purchased tickets on behalf of others, please make sure they have also read this Code of Conduct.
This Code is designed to help create a safe and enjoyable environment and to protect you and your fellow supporters. To assist Club staff please take the time to know what is expected of you. If you do not comply with this Code, you may be denied entry or asked to leave the stadium.
Before purchasing a ticket, and again before attending a match, you must decide whether it is appropriate for you to attend, including careful consideration of associated risks and your vulnerability status. This will include consideration based on your own personal circumstances (including your age, group size and make up, health status and susceptibility to infection).
The Club cannot completely eliminate the risk of COVID-19. Therefore, if, you feel uncomfortable with the risk, you should not attend a Match.
You MUST NOT attend if:
- You or anyone else you are attending with has any COVID-19 symptoms and/or is required to self-isolate
- Any other COVID-19 restrictions affect you and mean you cannot or should not attend
- Aim to take a lateral flow test for COVID-19 on the day you attend a match
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
- Arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures
- Be respectful to others in your vicinity by avoiding unnecessary close contact with people you do not know
- Follow instructions from stewards or other staff to help ensure that the Stadium is carefully managed for everyone’s safety
- Contact your nearest steward if you feel ill or develop any COVID-19 symptoms while at the match
- Bring a face-covering to wear in all indoor areas. Government have stated they recommend that members of the public continue to wear face coverings in crowded and enclosed spaces where you come into contact with people you don’t normally meet. Therefore, all supporters aged eleven or over are recommended to wear a face covering whenever located in indoor areas, other than when eating or drinking, or where exempt. Face coverings are not required to be worn by supporters when they are at their seat in the Stadium, which is left to personal choice.
- You are reminded that face coverings must be worn for the full duration of journeys on the Transport for London network, including inside train and bus stations. Supporters are urged to wear a face covering on all forms of public transport while travelling to and from London Stadium. Plan your journey in advance to arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures.
Please BE AWARE:
- If you engage in any conduct that is intended to transmit the COVID-19 virus to another person or any conduct that can be reasonably construed to be intending to transmit the COVID-19 virus to another person you will be ejected from the Stadium, the Police will be contacted, and you will be subject to the Club’s sanction tariff including but not limited to an indefinite ban.
- All other terms and conditions and Ground Regulations will continue to apply and must be complied with.
Thank you for your support.