What better way to give a young Hammer a day he or she will never forget than by treating them to a West Ham United matchday mascot package!
Matchday mascots enjoy an unforgettable experience, meeting their Claret and Blue heroes and leading the team out onto the London Stadium pitch in front of 60,000 fans.
West Ham United matchday mascots can expect the following on their big day:
- Match tickets for the mascot and one accompanying adult in the standard seating area of the stadium
- Opportunity to purchase additional match tickets for family and friends (Subject to availability). Please note additional seating may not be immediately next to the mascot although every effort will be made to seat them as close as possible
- Photograph and name of the child to appear in the match day programme (Subject to notice given)
- Pre-match greeting by a club representative.
- Go behind the scenes into the tunnel area, and be introduced to the available first team squad players
- A training session on the pitch with the West Ham United Community coaching staff
- One gift bag per mascot
- Photos of the child to appear on the big screens of the stadium (Subject to notice given)
- The names of the mascot will be announced over the PA system
- Walking out onto the pitch with a first team player - unfortunately the club cannot guarantee requests to walk out with specific players.
- Take part in the official handshake with the visiting team followed by a photograph with the team captains, match officials and other mascots in the centre circle
- Photographs will be forwarded on to re-live those fantastic memories
To add your child's details to the waiting list for the opportunity to lead out their beloved Hammers, please email email@example.com or call 0208 548 2748. Children should be aged between six and 12.
*Please note that the Club cannot guarantee requests to walk out with specific players.