One of the central pillars of the Hammers' move to London Stadium was their commitment to Affordable Family Football for All.
As part of this, the Hammers offer the cheapest under-16 season ticket in the Premier League at £99, giving 10,000 juniors the chance to be inspired by live Premier League football.
With adult season tickets available from £289 - the second cheapest in the league - whole families are given the chance to watch elite sport in their local area.
In addition, the Second Chance scheme is giving on-field opportunities to excel in the sporting sphere too, with youngsters released by academies making use of their chance in this programme.
One such youngster, Joseph Anang, has signed professional forms with the club, while another, Valentin Obretenov, has also turned pro with Bulgarian side CSKA Sofia.
- Tens of thousands of free community tickets given to Newham residents - West Ham United are offering young families the opportunity to watch Premier League football together, while also ensuring that even the most deprived people in our borough have access to elite sport.
- £99 - cheapest under-16 Premier League Season Ticket for 10,000 juniors
- £289 - second cheapest adult Season Ticket - brings affordable family football
- West Ham are lead funder of the Newham Athletic Network, offering a pathway to elite athletics
- £4,000 of track and field athletics equipment has also been purchased to help support the APAP project - Active People, Active Park
- One full international player created (Equatorial Guinea) and two professional players created through the Second Chance Learning Academy
- Second Chance Learning Academy were National College League champions in the 2017/18 season