West Ham United provide opportunities for people of all ages to get involved with a whole range of sports.
With the Foundation's Beckton hub providing first-class facilities - and a new 3G pitch opened in 2017 by Vice-Chairman Karen Brady the jewel in its crown - local people can experience sport throughout the year.
Meanwhile, at school, 5-11 year-olds are inspired by the Primary Stars programme.
For the older generation, walking football, which is showcased before every home game at the London Marathon Community Track, gives the chance to take up sport and improve health once again.
- Active United provides access to lower intensity team sports
- Over 2,300 attendees in first year
- Walking football session at London Stadium before every West Ham United home match
- Premier League Primary Stars Programme for 5-11 year-old school children
- Over 5,000 hours of programme delivery
- 992 PE sessions
- 587 numeracy and literacy sessions
- 166 schools
- 100 intervention workshops
- 75 teachers on the mentoring programme
- £400k investment in Beckton 3G pitch - over 1,200 participants each week