The message of equality Is embedded throughout West Ham United Football Club.
The Hammers were proud that their commitment to promoting diversity and equality across the club and its community was recognised recently by the Premier League.
West Ham were awarded the Intermediate Equality Standard in recognition of a range of initiatives and campaigns and are now working towards the Advanced Standard.
In addition, the club proudly supports its LGBT+ supporter group, Pride of Irons, who take part in the Pride in London Parade each year, and are currently supporting the creation of a BAME supporter group too.
- Awarded Intermediate Equality Standard by the Premier League for our commitment to diversity and equality - working towards Advanced level
- Regular engagement with delivery and external campaign organisations such as Stonewall, Show Racism the Red Card and Kick It Out.
- All club staff trained on equality and diversity, mental health and unconscious bias
- Hold Disability Confident Employer Status
- Stop the Hate programme - 2,000 young people in workshops challenging racism in communities
- Gender pay gap of -13.94% - ahead of national pay gap at 17.9%
- 773 accessible seats
- 253 wheelchair bays
- 18 free shuttle buses for 500 fans with accessibility needs