West Ham United and Official Partner Bartercard Launch Virtual Mascot Experience
West Ham United, in association with Bartercard, has created a virtual mascot package to give young Hammers a unique matchday experience from the comfort of their own homes.
The package provides young Hammers between the ages of 6-12 with a stay-at-home match day experience like no other.
The Virtual Mascot Package Includes:
- West Ham United goodie bag
- Signed Photo by a West Ham United player
- Photo to appear in the Official Matchday Programme
- Hard copy of the Official Matchday Programme
- Video Message from a West Ham United player
- Photo and name to appear on the Stadium LED display boards.
- Photo and name to appear on the Stadium giant screen
- Photo and name to appear on a social media post
- Matchday Mascot Certificate
The package is free, and parents can sign up their child using the registration form below to be in with a chance of being selected for the upcoming home fixtures.
There are six virtual mascot places each fixture and winners will be selected from junior season ticket members and the public at random. Winners will be contacted by a member of the West Ham United mascot team via email no later than seven days before the match day.