Skip to main content
Premier League Inspires
- The Premier League Inspires programme involves three core intervention parts, delivered to approximately 200 Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 students across East London.
- The aim is to provide an engaging curriculum for the most vulnerable and at-risk students to support progression towards their academic attainment, GCSE’s, future employability and equip them with a set of principle life skills.
- The curriculum will include the following three core intervention programme parts:
- Explore Entrepreneurship
- Future Gazing
- The Full Story
- The programme ranges from 12 weeks minimum to a maximum of 36 weeks depending on each school’s requirements
- Each school who registers for the programme will also automatically be entered into our Heats with a chance to represent WHU Foundation at the National Schools Premier League Inspires Challenge Competition
- For more details please contac Cormac Hanrahan [email protected]