Our mission is to raise awareness and change the stigma associated with men’s health issues with a focus on testicular cancer. We aim to do this through providing educational programmes and opportunities for the youth of our community to help shape a generation of children who are self- aware about their health and wellbeing.
- To change the way testicular cancer is diagnosed by implementing best practice diagnostic guidelines for patients who present with testicular symptoms.
- To arm future generations of young men with the necessary knowledge about testicular cancer that will enable them to be confident when taking health matters into their own hands.
1. Drive the self-awareness campaign for the early detection of testicular cancer
2. Focus on youth education through various teaching programme’s aligned to national curriculum
3. Provide opportunities linked to fun and accessible activities within the community