How can you support the communities of east London and Essex, and the wider West Ham family?
Organise a fundraising event
Creating your own fundraising event or activity in aid of West Ham United Foundation is a brilliant way to bring together your friends, family and community while giving back. We’ve listed some great ideas below, but feel free to come up with your own. Setting up a JustGiving page makes it really easy to sponsor you or donate, and the funds come directly to us. https://www.justgiving.com/whufoundation - Click the orange “Fundraise for us” button.
- Host a Game Party – get friends together to watch our team perform on the pitch. Everyone pledges £1 for every goal scored and it’s an easy win. #COYI
- Get Quizzical – Do you know how many permanent managers we’ve had in our 125-year history? How old Bobby Moore was when he joined West Ham? Who scored the final goal at the Boleyn Ground? Ask for donations to enter and test your mates’ Irons knowledge to find out who’s the biggest boffin.
- Run a marathon – let’s go the distance together. If you’re running to fundraise for the WHU Foundation, we’ll provide you with training guidance and fundraising tips to help you across the finish line.
- Sport Focus – Make the most of your love of sport with a sports competition such as: football, rugby or tennis. Make it as big or small as you want, and with entry fees going to charity everyone will end up as a winner!
- Pay tribute to a special person or a special occasion – Asking for donations in memory of a loved one or instead of gifts at milestone celebrations is a wonderful way of sharing the love.
Don’t forget we’re always happy to help – get in touch to let us know your plans – please email Katie Jones, Fundraising Manager: [email protected]