Second Chance Academy | Player Pathway Model | Premier League Primary Stars | Football Programme 16-19 | School Hub Model | Tackling Holiday Hunger | Fitness Qualification | International Delivery
- The Player Pathway model is made up for four tiers of development which allows for all players both male and female to be suitably challenged dependant on their current stage of development.
- The Skill Centre tier allows players to learn the Fundamentals of football and begin to become masters of the ball with fun engaging sessions based around technical work to allow players to become familiar to the ball.
- The Development Squads focuses on combining technical work with small group play to encourage players to work in teams as well as excite as an individual.
- Our Advanced Development Squads focus on the functionality of the team with players learning the tactical side of the game while still focusing on the technical aspects.
- The Performance Academy provides young players across Essex and east London an insight into Academy football with multiple sessions per with competitive fixtures while working to the ‘West Ham Way’ curriculum.
- For further details please contact: Luke Hirst LHirst@westhamunited.co.uk