- Schools are provided with a term of high-quality support and activity that uses the appeal of the Premier League and West Ham United FC to bring the curriculum to life for primary schools, inspiring pupils to learn, be active and develop important life skills.
- Working with approximately 50 primary schools per year and open to all primary schools across East London and Essex our programme connects to the real world of sport to enthuse and engage pupils across all subject areas.
- Our programme revolves around 4 main values: Be Ambitious, Be Fair, Be Connected, Be Inspiring.
- Our delivery covers the below curriculum areas: Physical Education lessons, Extra-Curricular clubs, Targeted learning interventions across Numeracy and Literacy, Mental Health and Wellbeing, PSHE, Tailored Teacher Support and CPD, Social Action programmes
- Our school packages are tailored to meet each individual schools unique needs and as such are bespoke to you! Programme costs are subsidised through funding from the Premier League Primary Stars programme to make them as affordable as possible
- Alongside our local delivery, the national Premier League Primary Stars website uses the inspiration and fun of sport to connect pupils’ learning to the world around them through easy-to-use teaching materials.
To find out more information please contact: Jill Sapsford [email protected]