There are two strands to the Holiday Hammers courses:
1. In-person football development sessions which run during school holidays and over the Summer season for children of all abilities aged 3-15.
- The in-person sessions provide a range of opportunities for participants to develop their skills, meet new people and engage in fun activities
- These courses run across East London and Essex and can be booked as individual sessions or in blocks.
2. Virtual Holiday Hammers are delivered across the holiday periods for 5-14 year olds through video links so people can take part within their own setting.
- Activities are designed for whatever space youngsters have available and include football skills, design tasks, fancy dress quizzes, fitness and multi-skills challenges, as well as some special appearances from first team players.
- For more information or to book on to one of our upcoming courses please visit our booking site: https://foundation.whufc.com/index.htm .