Second Chance Academy | Player Pathway Model | Premier League Primary Stars | Football Programme 16-19 | School Hub Model | Tackling Holiday Hunger | Fitness Qualification | International Delivery
- A one year course for Over-16’s providing a level 3 diploma qualification in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training.
- The course runs between September and June and provides the knowledge and skills to enable learners to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes and pursue a career in personal training.
- Based in WHU training facilities, students will receive a wide range of work experience in the fitness industry on a regular basis.
- Alongside this course participants can attend football training and matches as part of the development set ups within West Ham Women and West Ham United Foundation Learning Academy programmes.
- For more details on this programme please contact: Sam Taylor [email protected].