150Club | Active United - Walking Sports | Advantage | Any Old Irons | CIN Personal Intervention Programme | Divert | Newham Athletics Network | Patient & Public Engagement | Premier League Kicks | Twinning | Young Adult Diabetes
• A social inclusion programme run in partnership with The Mercer Company aimed at tackling social isolation and loneliness by bringing together West Ham United fans aged 60 and over.
• It is a five week programme consisting of 20-25 attendees.
• Participants attend social and sporting events and also receive technology support and workshops.
• Volunteer and alumni pathway available.
• For further information please contact: Maria Abraham [email protected]