If you are a Season Ticket Holder and cannot attend a game at London Stadium, you can now forward your ticket to a friend or fellow supporter to use for a game – or donate it to the West Ham United Foundation, meaning some of the most deprived West Ham supporters in the local borough can benefit by watching the Hammers in action.
This new service runs alongside the Ticket Exchange and gives you the option of sending your ticket to a friend via our online ticketing system.
Forwarding your ticket is simple to do – simply select who you wish to send the ticket to (or donate to the Foundation) and we will do the rest.
The person receiving the ticket will need to have an account with our online ticket office – if they don’t when the ticket is forwarded, they will receive an email to set an account up.
Ticket Forwarding is charged by Ticketmaster at £1.25 per ticket. This cost, like a booking fee, is paid by the person receiving the ticket.
Step-by-step guide to Ticket Forwarding
Putting Ticket up for Forwarding
- Log in at www.eticketing.co.uk/whufc
- The My Tickets section at the bottom of the home page will show games available for Ticket Forwarding. Find the desired match, click View Tickets, then Manage Tickets
- You will then taken be through to the match screen. Click on Manage Tickets. Tick which ticket you want to send, then select Forward.
- This will give you a drop down giving three different methods of searching for someone to forward the ticket to. You can search Within my Network (people who you have previously added to your network of people to attend/purchase with), Client Reference (use client reference and surname), or by email (typing in an email address will locate any clients with that email address. If they are not currently in our system, this will send details on how to create an account).
- If you wish to donate your seat to the Foundation for this match, input the Client Reference as 90167973 and use Foundation as the surname.
- Search via one of the above methods. Once the person has been located, click Confirm.
- Prior to completing the request, you must choose to agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box. Then complete the process.
- You will receive an email confirming the ticket has been forwarded.
Accepting and Printing your ticket
- If you have been sent a ticket, you will receive confirmation by email. This will give you a link to access the ticket via eticketing.co.uk/whufc. Alternatively, the receiver of the ticket can go directly in to their own eticketing account
- Log in to eticketing. This will tell you that you have been forwarded tickets. Click on manage tickets.
- This will then show your tickets. Any forwarded ones will be listed showing who has forwarded the ticket to you. Tick the ticket you require and Accept the Ticket.
- This will then go into your basket. Click the basket in the top right hand corner.
- You will then be prompted to make payment for the £1.25 to receive the ticket. Click on Proceed to Checkout.
- Choose method of payment and complete transaction.
- Confirmation of purchase is then given and an email sent with the ticket as a PDF.
- Print off the PDF from the email and use at the turnstile, folding to scan the barcode.
Please note that this service will be available from ten days before each home game and tickets can be forwarded to any supporter for category B or C games. For some category A games, there may be restrictions, such as possessing a previous booking history, on who can receive your tickets.