What better way to give a young Hammer a day he or she will never forget than by treating them to a West Ham United matchday mascot package!
Matchday mascots enjoy an unforgettable experience, meeting their Claret and Blue heroes and leading the team out onto the London Stadium pitch in front of 57,000 fans.
West Ham United matchday mascots can expect the following on their big day:
• Walk out onto the pitch with a first-team player.
• Take part in the official handshake with the visiting team followed by a photograph with the team captains, match officials and other mascots in the centre circle.
• A look behind the scenes in the tunnel area and Home dressing room before the big match, where mascots are introduced to and have their photographs taken with available first-team players.
• Name and photograph in the Official Programme (subject to suitable notice being given).
• Meet official Club mascots Hammerhead and Bubbles.
• Photographs of the day will be sent on, as a keepsake of the special day. These will be dispatched approximately 14-21 days after the fixture.
• Match tickets for the mascot and one accompanying adult. Please note that accompanying adults are not permitted in the tunnel area.
• The opportunity to purchase additional match tickets for family and friends, (subject to availability.) We cannot guarantee that additional seating will be immediately next to the mascot, though every effort will be made to seat guests as close as possible.
To add your child's details to the waiting list for the opportunity to lead out their beloved Hammers, please email email@example.com or telephone 020 8114 2442. Children should be aged between six and 12.