PA to Managing Director/Executive Director Marketing & Communications & Project Director Stadium Relocation
Closing Date: 27 October 2014
Position Type: PA to Managing Director/ Executive Director Marketing & Communications & Project Director Stadium Relocation
Hours: You will be required to work normal business hours.
To provide high level support to the directors, ensuring that all administrative and secretarial requirements are met.
- Direct assistant and servicing any requirements of the directors;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation, processing expenses claims and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the director in a timely and effective manner;
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the director is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- To assist with project management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organisational skills and ability to plan own work.
- Experience of electronic diary management.
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof reading skills, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstration of the ability to work under sustained pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise to achieve successful outcomes.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent IT skills including working knowledge of word processing, spread sheet and presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum five GCSES (A to C)
- Business related BTEC, HND or degree (desirable)
- Experience as a PA to senior management within the commercial sector
We are committed to the principle of equality and equal opportunities in employment. We will actively promote equality and equal opportunities in our business to ensure that individuals receive treatment that is fair and eqitable and consistent with their relevant aptitudes, potential skills and abilities.
Employees will be recruited and selected, promoted and trained on the basis of objective criteria.
To apply please email your CV with a covering letter and return e-mail address to email@example.com
Due to the expected large number of applicants only those candidates called for interview will be contacted.