Closing Date: Monday 13 October
Position Type: Multimedia Editor
Hours:You will be required to work normal business hours, plus match days for the First Team and U21s as required.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the West Ham United media department for an experienced Multimedia Editor.
The ideal candidate will need to have an interest and understanding of football, be hardworking, reliable and professional at all times, have a creative, outgoing character with accomplished communication skills and be able to work anti-social hours to include weekends and evenings as requested.
- Assist with the production of the Club's video content strategy across all digital platforms to include the West Ham official website, YouTube channel and other social media
- Deliver original and creative video ideas for the Club's digital outlets to cover football, marketing and CSR work
- Film, edit and produce said content to be used across the Club's digital platforms
- Assist in the management of the video development for the Club's new digital platform
- Maintain a good working relationship with the Club's digital partner and manage all aspects relating to video
- Attend all first team matches, home and away, to gather content before, after, and sometimes during the game
- Manage the multimedia assistant
- Manage and expand the Club's video archive
- Manage the production of live online broadcasts
- Maintain and purchase suitable audio-visual equipment
- Assist in any other tasks as instructed by the Head of Media/Marketing & Communications Director.
Skills & Knowledge
- Advanced skills in Final Cut Pro and the associated software suite
- Understanding of Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
- Familiarity with different types of encoders and the correct use of them
- Advanced video editing skills including a clear understanding of audio and colour correction
- Competent camera operating skills including lighting and sound as well as multi-camera operation
- Knowledge of HDV and XDCAM-format cameras
We are committed to the principle of equality and equal opportunities in employment.We will actively promote equality and equal opportunities in our business to ensure that individuals receive treatment that is fair and equitable and consistent with their relevant aptitudes, potential skills and abilities. Employees will be recruited and selected, promoted and trained on the basis of objective criteria.
To apply please email your CV with a covering letter and showreel to email@example.com by 5pm on Monday 13 October
Due to the expected large number of applicants only those candidates called for interview will be contacted.