Retail Department - Temporary Christmas positions
Closing Date: 12 September 2014
Temporary Full Time 8am-10pm split shifts
Position Type: Online Store/WHU Retail Stores
Salary: Minimum wage applies
Due to the continued success of the online store we now have vacancies for 15 temporary Christmas positions, for a motivated team to join West Ham United Football Club's Retail department. The roles are full-time temporary positions, working at the Boleyn Ground or at our Lakeside/Romford stores.
- We need a customer focused team member to pick, pack & process orders accurately. You must be literate and able to deal with enquiries and take orders over the phone.
- Good communication skills are required.
- Must be able to work flexible hours at peak times.
- The ideal candidates will have previous experience in packing orders in a warehouse/Mail order environment.
- Eight hours per day between 8am to 10pm over five days Monday to Sunday.
- Contract will run from 1 October 2014 to 31 December 2014 only.
We are committed to the principle of equality and equal opportunities in employment. We will actively promote equality and equal opportunities in our business to ensure that individuals receive treatment that is fair and equitable and consistent with their relevant aptitudes, potential skills and abilities. Employees will be recruited and selected, promoted and trained on the basis of objective criteria.
To apply please email your CV with a covering letter and return e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high volume of applications for the role we will only contact you if you are successful in gaining an interview.