EVENING CARETAKER/SECURITY FOR COMMUNITY SPORTS TRUST
Closing Date: 28.03.14
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Position Type: Caretaker/security
Salary: To be Confirmed
An opportunity has become available for a self-motivated, reliable, hardworking and committed caretaker/security with excellent DIY skills who will take pride in the security and maintenance of our West Ham United Community Training Ground based at Beckton.
- Must be able to carry out minor general property maintenance if required
- Carry out basic cleaning duties if required
- Ensure facilities are kept secure
- Good customer service skills;Includes daily routine tasks & longer term maintenance projects
- 25 hours, Monday to Friday; 5 - 10pm
We are committed to the principle of equality and equal opportunities in employment. We will actively promote equality and equal opportunities in our business to ensure that individuals receive treatment that is fair and equitable and consistent with their relevant aptitudes, potential skills and abilities. Employees will be recruited and selected, promoted and trained on the basis of objective criteria.
To apply please email your CV with a covering letter and return e-mail address to: firstname.lastname@example.org