1. Ours is the natural and logical solution that creates a busy, viable and sustainable multi-use stadium for all to use.
2. Our stadium will capture the heart and spirit of the Olympic Games for decades to come - meeting all of the 2012 Olympic bid commitments and more, marrying national sports benefits with local ones.
3. Together with our bid partners and supporters, including UK Athletics, we will create a vibrant and busy stadium that is a centre of sport, education and culture attracting around two million visitors a year.
4. We will retain the stadium's iconic look and feel, protecting the public investment, and make the venue even better.
5. We will create a 60,000-capacity, world-class venue with first-class views and luxury seating. We will put in a new roof to cover all seating and install world-class hospitality and customer facilities inside the stadium, along with family areas to encourage the next generation of West Ham supporters. We will also create major visitor attractions at the stadium.
6. We will make a multi-million pound investment to make it suitable for the different uses we propose but we are adamant it will be free of ongoing public subsidy and gate receipts will be shared with Newham Council, ensuring financial benefits are passed on to the local community. The area will also benefit in many other ways such as employment, health and education.
7. Working with our partners, we will make the Olympic Stadium, the rest of the Olympic Park and the surrounding area a destination of world-wide significance.
8. Our stadium will also have a very active community use, inspiring learning and achievement and helping to create a better quality of life for tens of thousands. It will generate much-needed employment in the area and make for a healthier east London by increasing sports and physical activity.
9. Our stadium will significantly enhance the legacy role and value of the Olympic Park as a whole. It will provide a boost to the continuing regeneration of East London and open the door to a major redevelopment of the area around West Ham's existing ground.
10. No one is better qualified and placed to make this work other than West Ham and Newham Council. We have the real interests of East London people at heart.
11. UK Athletics and Live Nation - the world's biggest live events company - are the latest leading organisations to endorse the West Ham-Newham bid with those on board including: Westfield, HS1 Ltd, University of East London, Essex Cricket, ExCel London and London City Airport.
12. The 2012 London Games promise to be the best Olympics and Paralympics ever. West Ham United and Newham Council will help guarantee it delivers the greatest legacy.