To add your child's details to the waiting list for the opportunity to lead out their beloved Hammers, kindly email email@example.com or telephone 0871 091 1811. Children should be aged between six and 12.
West Ham United mascots can expect the following on their big day:
• Match tickets for the mascot and one accompanying adult in the standard seating area of the Alpari Stand. Please note that accompanying adults are not permitted in the tunnel area.
• The opportunity to purchase additional match tickets for family and friends, (subject to availability.) We cannot guarantee that additional seating will be immediately next to the mascot, though every effort will be made to seat guests as close as possible.
• The mascot's name and photograph will appear in the matchday programme, (subject to suitable notice being given).
• Pre-match entertainment in the club's Learning Zone with West Ham United Community staff.
• A look behind the scenes in the tunnel area and home dressing room, before introductions with available first-team players, where photographs will also be taken.
• Meet official club mascots Hammerhead and Bubbles.
• Receive a unique personalised mascot pack and the opportunity to obtain autographs from first-team players. Please note that if booking at short notice, we may not be able to provide personalised details on the pack.
• Walk out onto the pitch with a first-team player. Unfortunately, the club cannot guarantee requests to walk out with specific players.
• Take part in the official handshake with the visiting team followed by a photograph with the team captains, match officials and other mascots in the centre circle.
• Photographs and a DVD of the day will be sent on, as a keepsake of the special day. These will be dispatched approximately 14-21 days after the fixture.