By train and tube
A wide choice of train and tube options are located at Stratford and Stratford International Stations.
Stratford and Stratford International Stations are served by:
- Docklands Light Railway (DLR)
- London Underground Jubilee and Central Line services
- National Rail operated by C2C and Greater Anglia
- London Overground
- Southeastern trains
The following accessible features can be found at these stations:
• Low-level ticket machines and a gate to the right of the ticket barriers for wheelchair access
• An induction loop
• Step-free access to all platforms with lifts
• Step-free bus stops
• Accessible toilets
• Assistance dogs are welcome
All TfL main bus routes are now wheelchair accessible.
The main bus stops close to the Stadium are located on Carpenters Road, Wick Lane and Pool Road. These stops are served by bus routes 339 and 108.
For more information on accessible public transport in London, to plan your journey or check any travel disruptions please visit tfl.gov.uk.