West Ham United are pleased to confirm August's Former Player Stadium Tours, with Hammers legends Phil Parkes and Alan Taylor to lead guests on an exclusive behind-the-scenes Boleyn Ground tour.
The tours are scheduled for Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 August 2014, commencing at 12.30pm and finishing at approximately 4.30.
Former Player Stadium Tour
• Exclusive behind-the-scenes access to the Boleyn Ground
• Guided tour with legends Phil Parkes and Alan Taylor, as they recount tales from their respective Hammers careers
• Visit the home dressing room
• Have photos taken pitchside, which will be sent on via email. (With that in mind, please ensure that we have your correct email address on record. You can verify this when purchasing by phone or in person. We will automatically have it if you have booked online.)
• Visit our corporate facilities, including the Chairman's Suite
• Exclusive views from the Directors' Box, complete with information of the Stadium
• Refreshments provided
• West Ham United quiz with a signed prize on offer
• Q+A with Parkes and Taylor at the end of the tour
• Exclusive certificate of attendance
Please note that each tour will take approximately two hours to complete with an additional hour to accommodate the quiz and Q&A session.
Prices are as follows: Adult: £35, Under-16s: £29
To book, please either:
• Contact us by phone on: 0871 529 1966 (VIA OPTION 3 ONLY/calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras)
• Visit the Alpari Stand Ticket Office in person
• Or book online here: www.whufcboxoffice.com (You will need to create an account if you have not already done so)