West Ham United are to hold the Club's first-ever Social Media Match around the home Barclays Premier League fixture
with Hull City on Wednesday 26 March.
The Hammers will engage with the 900,000-plus supporters who actively follow the Club's Official Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram pages.
West Ham are already very active in the social media world, keeping fans updated with the latest news and views from the Boleyn
Ground, as well as exclusive behind-the-scenes video and photos, competitions and much, much more.
For Wednesday night's visit of Hull you, our loyal fans, will shape the Club's social media platforms before, during and after the game, with interactive interviews, features and competitions all aimed at engaging with as many of you as possible!
TWITTER I FACEBOOK I YOUTUBE I INSTAGRAM
• #HammerShirts - Supporters have Tweeted us with messages of support for the team. The best 20 messages have been printed on T-shirts and will be worn by the players during their pre-match warm-up.
• You have conducted the main interview with Mohamed Diame in the Official Programme by submitting your questions for Mo on
our Twitter page using the hashtag #AskMo - turn to page 22 of your Programme to find out if Mo answered yours!
• #Gloveaway - Goalkeeper Adrian left one of his gloves at a mystery east London location, which he announced at 12noon on Wednesday on his Twitter page @AdriSanMiguel. The first fan to find Adrian's glove, was given two tickets to the game (if required) and will meet Adrian after the game to complete the pair!*
• #MattsMatchday - Midfielder Matt Taylor has been Tweeting his matchday from start to finish on his Twitter page @Official_MattT using the hashtag #MattsMatchday
• #HammersPlaylist - The top three songs voted by fans on @whufc_official using the hashtag #HammersPlaylist will make up
the half-time playlist over the PA system.
• Matchday coverage - Our multimedia team will be following the players around the Boleyn Ground this evening, with regular
videos being published on the Club's official YouTube channel.
During the match
• Player pundit - A first-team player (subject to availability) will be joining the media team in the Press Box to give his expert opinion on the action during the game on our official Twitter page @whufc_official
• #HammerTime - During the game, we want you to Tweet us a selfie from wherever you are watching the match, whether that be in the ground, at home or in a bar, on your own on with a group of fellow supporters using the hashtag #HammerTime
• Matchday coverage - We will be sharing the very best images from in and around the Boleyn Ground all matchday, including action photos, in a gallery on our official Facebook page.
• Man of the Match - We will be launching a live Man of the Match vote immediately after the final whistle on our official Twitter page.
The player with the most RT wins Man of the Match, with one of the fans who voted for him winning a signed prize!
Competition terms and conditions are available on request.
*The winner of Adrian's #Gloveaway will be expected to be interviewed for West Ham United Club media platforms.