West Ham United and Carlsberg have joined forces again to continue the '12 Days of Christmas' promotions today!
The Hammers and their Official Partners and Sponsors are giving supporters the opportunity to celebrate Christmas in style with 12 amazing competitions between Friday 13 December and Christmas Eve.
Today, to continue the 12 Days of Christmas, West Ham have teamed-up with Official Beer Partner Carlsberg to offer one lucky supporter aged 18 or over the chance to win a signed, framed 2013/14 West Ham United shirt.
Carlsberg is one of the world's most well-known premium beers. Carlsberg beer has been produced since 1847. It was first sold in its current pilsner form in 1904, and is now sold in over 140 markets throughout the world.
Every year Carlsberg produces 35,000,000,000 bottles of beer and more than 41,000 people work for the Carlsberg Group. Carlsberg is available from concession stands throughout the Boleyn Ground.
Every day in the lead-up to Christmas Day, supporters can enter the daily '12 Days of Christmas' competition by answering the question posed on the Official Website. Each of the 12 questions will relate to a month of the current year in West Ham history, continuing with today's question relating to July 2013.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, simply email your answer to the following question:
Who scored West Ham United's first pre-season goal just five minutes into the 6-2 victory over League of Ireland club Cork City on 7 July 2013?
To enter, simply email your answer, plus your name, date of birth, daytime telephone number and postal address, to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Thursday 19 December' in the subject line before midnight on Tuesday!
The Club would like to thank Principal Partner Alpari FX, Technical Partner adidas, Club Partners Carlsberg, Lycamobile, SBOBET, Sportingbet and Programme Master Ltd, and 59 New Street for their generous contributions.
The full list of prizes up for grabs is as follows:
• Friday 13 December - Four Standard Tickets to West Ham United v Arsenal, 26 December 2013 (provided by Alpari FX)
• Saturday 14 December - Four Standard Tickets to West Ham United v Arsenal, 26 December 2013 (Alpari FX)
• Sunday 15 December - A half-season subscription to the West Ham United Official Programme for the second half of the 2013/14 season (Programme Master Ltd)
• Monday 16 December - A £50 voucher for 59 New Street Wine Bar and Restaurant, Chelmsford, Essex (59 New Street)
• Tuesday 17 December - A £50 voucher for 59 New Street Wine Bar and Restaurant, Chelmsford, Essex (59 New Street)
• Wednesday 18 December - A £100 online betting voucher (SBOBET)*
• Thursday 19 December - A signed, framed 2013/14 West Ham United home shirt (Carlsberg)*
• Friday 20 December - A £100 online betting voucher (Sportingbet)*
• Saturday 21 December - Three pairs of Tickets to the Ice Rink at Canary Wharf (Lycamobile)
• Sunday 22 December - An adidas 2013/14 West Ham United third shirt**
• Monday 23 December - An adidas 2013/14 West Ham United away shirt**
*This competition is only open to entrants aged 18 and over.
**Subject to size availability.
Full terms and conditions are available upon request.