West Ham United will make 12 dreams come true for supporters this Christmas.
This year, for the first time, the Hammers are launching 'Like My Dreams', granting once-in-a-lifetime experiences to a dozen fans of all ages who deserve something special.
The festive season is traditionally one for giving and the Club wants to give 12 worthy West Ham supporters experiences that they will never forget.
Like My Dreams takes inspiration from the lyrics of the Hammers' world-famous anthem I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles, which is sung from the heart by fans of all ages and backgrounds, illustrating why we are truly West Ham United.
How would your child like to be manager for the day, have a kick-about on the Boleyn Ground pitch or be PA announcer at a Hammers home game?
Like My Dreams will give amazing experiences to fans who would benefit from some claret and blue Christmas cheer.
Maybe your child is bravely battling a medical condition and would benefit from the boost of a visit from a player to their hospital bedside?
Perhaps your son or daughter has overcome the odds to achieve great things in the classroom and deserves a visit to their school assembly from a West Ham star?
Alternatively, you can nominate a youngster to have their Hammers dream come true for another reason. Simply tell us why he or she deserves something special this Christmas.
Like My Dreams also offers once-in-a-lifetime experiences to adults.
Deserving fans could enjoy a round of golf with players or members of the coaching staff, go fishing with players or enjoy a training session with their friends at Chadwell Heath.
To nominate your relative or friend for a unique Like My Dreams experience, firstly tell us why they are deserving of it and, secondly, choose an experience for them to enjoy from the following list of suggestions:
• A kick-about on the Boleyn Ground pitch
• A first-team player to deliver a Christmas present
• A first-team player to visit a school assembly
• Be manager/coach for the day (on a non-matchday)
• Be mascot for a first-team match
• Be the Boleyn Ground PA announcer for a first-team match
• Go on a £100 shopping spree at a Club Store with a first-team player
• Watch a first-team match from the Directors Box
• Learn to DJ with Carlton Cole
• Learn to cook with a first-team player/England team chef Tim De'Ath
• Take a ride in Razvan Rat's Ratmobile
• Interview a first-team player for the Official Programme
• A coaching session for a child and his/her school team
• Take a penalty against Jussi Jaaskelainen
• Play a round of golf with a first-team player(s)/coaching staff
• Go fishing with a first-team player(s)
• A training session at Chadwell Heath with coaching staff
• A recorded Christmas message from the first-team players/coaching staff
Alternatively, you may suggest your own Hammers-related experience for your nominated child or adult to enjoy.
Each nomination must include the reasons why you believe that person deserves a Like My Dreams experience, their relationship with the Club (Season Ticket Holder/Academy Member/Youth Academy Member etc) details of any special requirements they may have and proof of any relevant medical condition, the nominator's relationship with their nominee and the nominator's full contact details (full name, daytime telephone number, postal address, email address).
The closing date for nominations is Sunday 3 November 2013. Successful nominators will be contacted in the week commencing Monday 4 November 2013.
Supporters should note that the Club expects to receive a large number of nominations and, unfortunately, will not be able to fulfil them all.
Successful nominees should expect to have their Like My Dreams experience recorded by Club media and, in some instances, external press.
All Like My Dreams experiences are subject to player/coach availability and subject to change.
Please send your Like My Dreams nominations by email to email@example.com or by post to Like My Dreams, Media and Marketing Department, West Ham United FC, Boleyn Ground, Green Street, Upton Park, London, E13 9AZ.