Come to the Boleyn Ground for an exclusive behind the scenes look at West Ham United Football Club guided by one of your heroes.
West Ham United are delighted to announce Former Player Stadium Tours in January 2014.
Former Player Stadium Tour dates
• Saturday 4 January 2014, 1pm-4pm
• Sunday 5 January 2014, 1pm-4pm
Our tours will be run by one of two Former Players listed below complete with a meal in one of our fantastic 66 Club Hospitality Lounge.
Key Points of the Tour
• Exclusive behind the scenes access to the Boleyn Ground.
• Exclusive guided Tour with a Club Legend (Legend will be picked by the Club).
• Former Player guides will be one of the following:
Phil Parkes (1980 FA Cup winners and Boys of '86 goalkeeper) or
Alan Taylor (1975 FA Cup final two-goal hero).
• Listen to tales from the Legend's time with West Ham United.
• Visit the home dressing room.
• Photos taken pitchside which can be emailed.
• Visit our corporate areas such as the Chairman's Suite.
• Exclusive views from the Directors Box.
• Pie, Mash and Liquor meal included in one of our fantastic Hospitality Lounges
(Vegetarian option available but must email email@example.com with the name and address that the tour was booked in at least 72 hours prior to the tour).
• West Ham United quiz with a signed prize available.
• Exclusive certificate of attendance.
Each tour will take approximately two hours to complete with an additional hour to accommodate the meal.
Adult: £60 (inc VAT)
Under-16: £40 (inc VAT)
How to book
By phone: 0871 529 1966 (via Option 3/calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras)
In person: Alpari Stand Ticket Office
(Please ensure that we have your email address in our records. You can check this when purchasing by phone or in person. If booking online then we will have it automatically)