West Ham United are delighted to announce Former Player Stadium Tours in April 2014, where supporters can enjoy an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the Boleyn Ground, led by Hammers legend Phil Parkes.
Former Player Stadium Tour dates
The tours will take place on Monday 14, Tuesday 15 and Wednesday 16 April 2014. Tours will commence at 12.30pm and will finish at approximately 4pm.*
Key Points of the Tour
• Exclusive behind-the-scenes access to the Boleyn Ground
• Exclusive guided tour with a Club legend Phil Parkes, 1980 FA Cup winner and Boys of '86 'keeper
• Listen to tales from Parkes' eleven years at West Ham United
• Visit the home dressing room
• Have photos taken pitchside, which can then be sent on via email. (Please ensure that we have your email address on record. You can verify this when purchasing by phone or in person. We will automatically have it if you have booked online.)
• Visit our corporate facilities, including the Chairman's Suite
• Exclusive views from the Directors' Box, complete with information of the Stadium
• Refreshments provided
• West Ham United quiz with a signed prize on offer
• Q&A with Phil Parkes after the tour
• Exclusive certificate of attendance.
Please note that each tour will take approximately two hours to complete with an additional hour to accommodate the quiz and Q&A session.
Prices are as follows: Adult: £35, Under-16s: £29
To book, please either:
• Contact us by phone on: 0871 529 1966 (VIA OPTION 3 ONLY/calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras)
• Visit the Alpari Stand Ticket Office in person
• Or book online here: www.whufcboxoffice.com (You will need to create an account if you have not already done so)